Brain Size and Evolution - Why care how big it was/is/can be?
For any or all of the above reasons, let's see some relevant observations.
- Anthropocentrism: evidence for humans as the pinnacle of evolution, the human brain as the capstone of the pinnacle?
- Anthropocentrism/human curiousity: evidence establishing and explaining the uniqueness of humans?
- Human curiousity/anthropocentrism: evidence helping one understand who one is, how one got to be that way, what one can become?
- Human curiousity/neurobiology: how does the brain do what it does and how did it get that way?
- Human curiousity/brain evolution: how did the brain change over time and what caused those changes?
- Human curiousity/evolution: where does complexity come from? does complexity increase over evolutionary time? if so, why?
Skip it. I'm more interested in life on Mars?.