Intelligent Design and Evolution:
A Significant Issue in Science and Public Policy
Biology 210 Biology and Public Policy
13 February 2006
(see second session for notes from this,
as well as participants statements and followup discussion)
Questions to be thinking about
- What IS the public policy issue? If there is more than one, what are they?
- What are the most promising approaches to the public policy issue? In general? For scientists in particular? What are the strengths and weaknesses of various approaches?
- Is one uniform approach preferable? If not, what array of approaches might be used and how should they intersect?
- What is one trying to achieve? in the short run? In the long run?
- What can we learn from this particular public policy issue about biology and public policy more generally?
Your reactions/alternative/complementary approaches?
| Forum | Serendip Home |
Send us your comments at Serendip
© by Serendip 1994-
- Last Modified:
Wednesday, 15-Feb-2006 18:20:27 EST