Olivia has been the Outreach and Information Technology Librarian at Bryn Mawr College since 2011. Her background is in cognitive psychology and anthropology, via undergraduate work at the University of Chicago and graduate work at the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University. She serves as the main social science and data librarian at Bryn Mawr supporting the faculty and...
- Assessing Assessment
- Ecological Imaginings
- Ecological Imaginings ESEM
- Education, Technology, and Society: Altering Environments
- Esem: Breaking
- Learning and Narrating Childhoods
- Minds-On K-12 Biology Teachers
- Science Horizons Fellows
- STEM Posse
- Sun-Kissed Acres
- The Consortium for Excellence in Teacher Education Conference
- Women in Walled Communities: Silence, Voice, Vision
Women in Walled Communities "mixes" literary, educational and sociological perspectives, in order to explore constraints and agency in the institutional settings of women's colleges and prisons.
How are individual actors silenced? How do they chose and use silence? How do they come to voice? What are their visions? And what are the intersections among silence, voice and vision, inside and outside the porous boundaries between institutions and the wider society?