Jody Cohen has been teaching and learning at Bryn Mawr and Haverford Colleges since 1998. A Term Professor of Education, she teaches courses in areas such as urban education, multicultural education, and education for ecological literacy. Jody is highly engaged with interdisciplinary teaching and learning as part of the 360 program at Bryn Mawr College, which features clusters of...
- Assessing Assessment
- Ecological Imaginings
- Ecological Imaginings ESEM
- Education, Technology, and Society: Altering Environments
- Esem: Breaking
- Learning and Narrating Childhoods
- Minds-On K-12 Biology Teachers
- Science Horizons Fellows
- STEM Posse
- Sun-Kissed Acres
- The Consortium for Excellence in Teacher Education Conference
- Women in Walled Communities: Silence, Voice, Vision
Blended Learning "mixes" online and classroom instruction to more effectively engage students. Does this approach work for liberal arts colleges as well as larger university settings? What resources are available for faculty to develop a blended course?
This site is designed to help reduce start-up costs by making it easier for faculty to find and share information about materials and techniques that work for blended learning in a liberal arts college setting.