BBI 2007 Session 4
The Web as an Educational Tool,
and Incentive for "Getting It Less Wrong"
- Information and experiences shaped to diverse individuals
- Thinking together (forums)
- Making voices heard (student, teacher web authoring)
- See also ...
Mining the Web
- Customize by taking search responsibility oneself
- Exploit by using web to develop critical sense
- Images and copyright issues
Web Authoringopen-ended, transactional") lesson that you will use in your classes next year. Use the web to learn/discover/think and develop a web resource that you (and others) can use in relation to your new class lesson.
|"The point is that thinking, and being able to think, is the only way to make anything BETTER than it is, and sure there's a risk in that but its a hell of a lot better then sitting in one place and trying to hold everything together, particularly when it isn't really quite what you want and you know damned well that its all going to come apart one way or another anyhow. Thinking IS fun ..."|
Have fun. So you can help your students have fun too. Everybody will be happier ... and learn more.
Today's AssignmentCreate an introduction to yourself on your "blog" page. Do some surfing, add to your blog page links that you think are interesting, may help in developing your lesson.