Structure and Function
- What is an Ecosystem?
- Where does one start and another begin? How does one distinguish between ecosystems?
- What do they do?
- What happens when ecosystems are degraded? How does one even tell if ecosystem functions are diminished?
Links on Ecosystems and Biomes:
- National Ecosystem Mapping
- Biomes Defined
- Interactive Biome Map
- Exploring Biomes
- EPA Student Center
- World Atlas.com
Relevant information about
plant (and fungal) life on earth:
- Will Franklin's Plant and Fungi Key for Biology Courtyard
- Plant Systematics Collection, from the University of Wisconsin
- Plantae: Systematics, from the University of California, Berkelely
- Plant Identification and Resoursces, USDA resource home page
- Fungal Photography, Taylor Lockwood's Digital Gallery.
- Fungal Image Gallery, from the University of Califonia, Berkelely