From Pascal to Sierpenski
Presented by Doris Thornton and Olivia Cunningham
Objective To introduce fractuals using the relationship between Pascal and Serpenski's triangles.
- Re-enforcing simple addtion.
- Use of the calculator
- Distinquishing between odd and even numbers
- Recognizing patterns.
- . calculators
- color pencils
- Formation of groups of fours.
- Fill in the missing numbers in the Pascal triangle.
- Color odd and even numbers in two distinct colors.
- Record observations of both triangles.
Go to Serendip