Thanks, all, for what was to me a rich and generative semester. See, for example, in part and in reverse order ...,
- Does emergence matter
- Assessments of emergence
- Potentials for computers to be as intelligent as humans
- Is something interesting necessarily always a solution to something?
- Neural networks
- Agent based models vs CA's
- Agents and environments - reflections
- Mathematics is the language of nature
- More (or less) purpose
- Thoughts about Langton's Ant
Thanks again for contributions to emergence, my own and that of lots of others.